Thursday, March 6, 2014

5 Little Monkeys Two Page Spread

I made the Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed Page from Imagine Our Life for my nephew, but he mixes up the song with the Five Little Monkeys Swinging in a Tree so I designed the accompanying page to go along with the monkeys.  I love that the alligator can "snap" the monkeys :)
I didn't draw up the patterns for this yet, but comment and let me know if you would like one and I'll try to get it to you asap.

 
I changed the "mommy called the doctor" to "daddy called the doctor", so daddy monkey is in a Batman shirt and camo shorts.
 
The alligator's teeth are actually diamond shaped that I machine showed on as pictured.  Then I used hot glue to attach the two sides to make them stiffer.  Worked great!

I also hot glued on his googly eyes.  I LOVE how he turned out!

All ready to snap monkeys!


1 comment:

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!