Monday, July 23, 2012

Change the Face Quiet Book Page


This was a quick and easy page spread that I made.  I freehand cut out a face shape and stitched it to the left  page.  Then I cut and stitched a pocket with star patterned felt on the right page.  I added a flap to the top of the pocket.  This would allow you to add velcro or snaps to close the pocket if you wished.

I got pictures and clip art of eyes, noses, and mouths off google images, arranged them on a page and printed them onto iron on transfer paper.  I ironed it onto white felt, cut them out and put them into the pocket.

Simple + Fast + Fun to play with = Awesome quiet book page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

(To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
(clap, clap)
Make me happy, Oh so happy, If you'll only leave a comment;
Make me happy, take the time, and leave a comment.
THANKS!